- BOMP - Prediction of beta-barrel outer-membrane proteins
- Genetools - Collection of web-based tools particularly useful for genome-wide analyses
- Genomic HyperBrowser
- a generic web-based system, providing statistical methodology and
computing power to handle a variety of biological inquires on genomic
- iRefWeb: - Interactive analysis of consolidated protein interaction data and their supporting evidence from iRefIndex.
- iRefIndex: - Download consolidated protein interaction data and their supporting evidence. Cytoscape plugin available too (iRefScape)
- Ka/Ks - Calculation of ratio of nonsynonymous (Ka) to synonymous (Ks) nucleotide substitution rates
- LIPO - Prediction of lipo-boxes in Gram-negative bacterial protein sequences
- mBlosum - a server for deriving mutation targets and position-specific substitution rates.
- ParAlign - Sensitive BLAST-like tool for similarity searches tool in sequence databases
- Pratt - Pattern discovery in sets of unaligned protein sequences
- Stitchprofiles.uio.no - Computations on DNA melting
- TMM@ - Tool for studying the mobility of transmembrane alpha-helices in proteins
- WEBnm@ - Computation and analysis of low-frequency normal modes for proteins
- Salmobase - An integrated molecular resource for salmonid species.
- CEES Genome Browsers - Genomic resources for organisms sequenced and assembled at the Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), University of Oslo
- ELM - Prediction of functional linear motifs in eukaryotic proteins
- repairGenes - Database on genes involved in DNA repair
- TAED - The Adaptive Evolution Database
- J-Express - Application for processing, analysis and visualization of microarray data
- Phyrex - Program for reconstruction of continuous character trait values at nodes of phylogenetic trees
- SciCraft - Application for software and method integration
- Compomics-utilities - Java library encompassing shared code of various proteomics research projects
- JSparklines - Sparklines for Java tables
- SearchGUI - Graphical user interface for proteomics identification search engines
The bioinformatics applications listed here are made available by the
partners of the FUGE bioinformatics technology platform.
Please inform us if there are problems with any of the links:
Links to collections of interesting tools: